Quicksilver Edge’s principals are experienced speakers, presenters and communication coaches. They’ve led employee performance training workshops, classes, panels, and keynote presentations for audiences from five 500. Audiences get lots of WIIFM (what’s in-it-for-me.) Content that is practical and ready to implement.
Select from these presentation topics, or suggest a topic we can be tailor to your specific needs. Contact us to schedule Debra, John or Sherree for your conference or event.
- The Unintentional Entrepreneur
- Public Relations and Marketing for Volunteer Leaders
- Boomers…. X…Y…Z & Beyond: Generational Marketing
- Social Media Basics: Getting Started
- Do-it-Yourself Measurement & Evaluation Using Free Tools
- Virtually Working: The Online World
- The Creative Process
- How Do You Know Which Words to Use?
- Basic Public Relations for the Small Business Owner
- The Executive in Academia: Transitioning to Teaching
- Award Entries as a Foundation for PR Campaign Structure
John M. Castagna / Topics …
- Surprise! You’re Doing It: Age Discrimination and You (and us)
- How to Give a Presentation People Will Want to Listen To
- The Four-letter Word Leaders Need to Use
- The Fierce Productivity Solution: Dialogue Intensity
- A Communications PHD Program to Spur Innovation
- What The Beatles (and others) Can Teach You About Leadership
- Professional Athletes: The Hometown Hero Leadership Opportunity